Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Even when you were little...



You were a bad MO-FO!!!!



Yea and Hip Hip Hooray!!! BT is turning 42 today!!!!

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there was a guy who spent the entire month of December working... almost 24/7 working, far away from me. It was rough I tell you, but I always knew he would be home on Christmas Eve. One night, we were talking on the phone about his job and what he had accomplished and he said, "yeah, baby, I am a bad mo-fo!"

And you know what? He is!!!
He isn't afraid of anything. I don't know of one thing that makes him nervous or scared, well other than going to the movies in a weekend evening. That freaks him out a bit.
He is good at most everything. I haven't noticed much, besides singing, that he doesn't do well. He is a natural at most things, but those he isn't perfect at, he works hard to learn and get good at.
He is the smartest guy I know. Need to know about the history of anything? He is your man! From all of the History Channel he sleeps through, there is no surprise.

So, you would think with all of this talent, he would be cocky, well he is, but he can be pretty great too.

He is a great cook. While I cook boring food, BT loves to make up the most delicious meals! I love it when he cooks dinner... a delicious adventure every time.
He has the biggest heart I know. He will do just about anything for anyone who needs it. He will lend a hand and appreciate, and love, and give of himself whenever he can.

I guess you might say I think he is pretty awesome! Even if he is a bad mo-fo!


The boy geniuses... two of my favorite men, hanging out together!


Happy Birthday BT! YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!

2 comments:

GingerBarryBrandt said...

I say, "M, look! It's YOU! With your friend."
M says, "YIPEE!!!"
Then... "SILLY Billy-head!"

Yep, two geniuses at work and play.

:)

Can't wait for the weekend!

Anonymous said...

you both are made for each other. each perfect. each awesome. each a great addition to life.