Friday, September 05, 2008

Things I love...

In the middle of all of the drama and stress... I could spend my blog time venting about life.  I could vent about work and about manipulative people, but no.
I choose to write about things I love...
Not in any particular order...


laughing
Sonic Ice
BT and his wit.
BT and his kindness
BT and his face
singing loudly in the car to musicals
Avenue Q
My parents
My laptop named Hobbes
That Saba got an iphone for her birthday
The way George and I make mean faces at each other in the hall
Thai food yummmmmm
drag shows
bingo
not going to Graduate School ANY MORE!
Watching snails.
playing with Owen and Miles
Shopping with Ginger
Debating theology with Sharon
Shaking things up.
Speaking my mind
Loving other people with my whole heart.
first graders
going to the movies on Sunday afternoons
the way my cat snuggles with me every night
grace
teenagers
kindness
immodium
boots
watermelon
corn on the cob
street meat
festivals 
craft shows
Canton
my life...


What do you love?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susie!!!!
I love lots of stuff byt at the moment I'm happiest that you posted something! How are you? I miss you. (And all the pirates!)

Sparks