Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Quiz...

We live for these things!!!

pssst. pass it on.
to those of you who have been giving me problems about not writing...
I answer these and then pass them on to you.
I will EXPECT to see them on your blog soon.
:)

What you want for Christmas... if your friends were millionaires: a new boat for BT, all bills paid, uh, maybe my own movie theatre?


What you want for Christmas... for real: I got baby chicks... what more could I want?

What you want for Christmas... in abstract: the end of AIDS...and no more cancer...ever.

Year of the first Christmas you can remember: I think I only remember it because there is video of the thing... learning to fish in front of the tree with my dad.

Ever in a holiday play? When? I was of course, Lucy in the Charlie Brown Christmas in junior high.
An early Christmas memory? walking into the living room and seeing my swing set, set up in the living room... or maybe the box of springs Santa gave me, that came with the trampoline. Imagine my face though when I saw just a box of springs... I was like WTF?. Yeah, I was spoiled. I did have a pony.

Favorite holiday ornament (Past and present)Past: My friend Darren decorated the coolest ornaments with holiday scenes. those are my fave.

Classic Christmas song you never get tired of: God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen

Classic Christmas song you loathe: O Tannenbaum... uh. ode to a freakin tree... hate it.

Modern Christmas song you never get tired of: Baby It's cold outside is that a Christmas song? Also Santa looked a lot like Daddy rocks too.

Modern Christmas song you loathe: Grandma got run over by a reindeer...stupid
How many languages can you say "Merry Christmas" in? English, Spanish, Hawaiian. Mele Kaliki Maka

Naughty or Nice? I would say, mostly nice...

Favorite Christmas Ghost: Ghost of Christmas Past...of course.

Favorite Misfit Toy: a reindeer that poops jelly beans.
Can you wrap presents well? My mom used to be a professional wrapper... insert Kanye West, Eminem joke here.

What tops your tree? tree? what tree?

If you were a Christmas elf, what would your name be? OOOOOHHHH. I love this question....ummm... but can't think of anything good right now... leave comments for suggestions...

Who's IT: spideygirl, revmommy, chaos, entropy, sparks, joker, other rlp pirates, ging, New Anglican (only if he can find a way to answer from the book of common prayer), BT, My mom...this will force her to get a blog. anyone else who is up to the challenge.

4 comments:

Theresa Coleman said...

Oooo!!! Where do I get a reindeer that poops jelly beans?? I MUST have one.
Merry Christmas, and lots and lots of hugs.

mongamerry said...

Hey Susie...Thanks to you,
Im now a blogger too
Can't type very faster
And I don't have a Master.......s
But who knew, (did you?) That I could be

brave enough to see
that I could blog,
E V E N ME!
Can you find THEE?
Signed
Creepy Poetryyyyyyyyyyyy

Anonymous said...

No way you were Lucy! So was I! Isn't that hilarious? You're the best! --paulapalooza

Anonymous said...

Hey! YOU HAD A PONY?! I have been meaning to bust you on this for weeks! :)

This, my little friend, I did not know, and I am ENVIOUS!

I could write it off as "only child syndrome," but my other "only" friend seems to hate it when I relate some bit of indulgence to the fact that she's an only.

Maybe you just had pony-crazed parents? Lived near a circus? :)

Ahh... you were spoiled! You said it first! :)

Happy Friday!
--GBB