Saturday, October 04, 2008

Saturday Love Fest

Since I was in such a bad mood on Friday, I wanted to perk myself up with some lovin'

things  that make me laugh/smile

*Halloween
*anything referencing pirates
*children's laughter
*my friend Saba
*good news
*peppermint ice cream
*my fat baby boots
*texts from George
*reading 4 books at the same time
*being married for 10 years.
*my cat who will sit on the computer desk just to hang out with me
*extra money in my paycheck (cause I am worth it!) hee hee.
*impressions of people
*tests that come back negative.
*have I ever mentioned sonic ice?


hope you find something to make you smile today.

1 comment:

chocolatea said...

I happened to check to see if you've started writing again. Great! Will actually put you on my watch page. You're terrific!

About things that make you happy: I had a great evening the other day, I had some chocolate, a cup of tea with bourban in it, a good book, a pillow, and cigarettes, all while swinging on my hammock! I thought, this is a slice of heaven! thanks for sharing some of your slices of heaven. chocolatea