Saturday, July 15, 2006

commercial break...


ok, I asked Hugh if I could post this on his blog. He nicely let me be a guest blogger... but I wanted to post this here as well. :) I will write more about my visit I promise! If you haven't read it... please read this...


Isn’t that post the sweetest thing? How nice was it of Hugh to say such great things about me?
I have to say what an honor it was to get to visit him. He was kind, understanding, and truly welcoming. I worried that I would get in his space too much, I mean, he does live by himself most of the time. But if I got in his way, he never once let me know it...even though I flooded his bathroom and broke a dish.
Like he mentioned in his post, we danced, we played, we sang crazy songs, we dished on tv stars, and we laughed and laughed and laughed. I don’t remember the last time I laughed that much! And we talked in the middle of the night as we were drifting off to sleep and we told each other secrets we might not have told anyone else before.
I am so happy to call this awesome person my friend.
I think because of my visit, I am more of a Standing Room Only fan. I am president of the club! I am the cheerleader on the side lines. So, let me do my cheerleading/presidential duties and do a little commercial message for Hugh, who would never do it for himself.

I don’t know about you, but I am willing to pay big bucks for my weekly helping of Entertainment Weekly, my local newspaper, or even to get Cable. I don’t mind paying to be entertained.
So friends, if you are at all entertained by Hugh and his writing, if you are carried away by the images he creates with his posts, if you just once laugh at something he writes, please click on the paypal button on his site and donate to SRO. Or, if you don’t have a paypal account, email Hugh or me and we will give you info on how to donate directly. Think of it as joining the fan club!

Go ahead. Join the club! All the cool kids are doing it!

Hula Boola and lots of love!!!
Nikki (Susiederk)

No comments: