Saturday, February 28, 2009

More from my friend J.

Ok, so yesterday, we were reading a book titled The Water Park about animals going on the water slide.  So in writing, I suggested we write about playing in the water...
I thought that would be simple enough...

Me: So, J do you like to play in the water?  Have you ever been to a waterslide?
J: no.  Never.
Me: Really? How about a pool.  In the summer do you ever go swimming?
J: No. I don't have a pool at my house. 
Me: Me neither but sometimes I swim at other pools.  You don't?
J: No. I don't. (shakes his head like I am the craziest person on the planet)
Me: How about in the summer, do you like to play in the sprinkler or have water balloon fights or play with water guns?
J: No, I just play Goddess of Weather.  I told you this already.
Me: Yeah, I remember.
J: Oh, and I like to play the "pee outside" game.
Me: The pee outside game?
J: Yeah, I pee on trees.  My brother pees on trees.  My sister tries to pee on trees but it doesn't work. 
Sometimes here at school I pee on trees. 

So, friends, if you see a kid out in your yard, holding a stick and peeing on your tree, just tell him to get his power of rain and get off  your lawn.  Or throw a water balloon at him.  Then at least we will have something to write about on Monday!

2 comments:

Earlene said...

He is such an interesting young person.
Reminds me of the "Pee in a Truck Tire" that boys played on the Montana Vista Elem. playground.

Anonymous said...

It's GBB & I'm not bothering to log in...

Oh this kid! He's a doozy! I've loved hearing about the young J's family and family fun proclivities... I bet I would like him lots. But I also bet he would make me a crazy person! :)

YEAH FOR BLOGGING! So glad you're "back." :)